Authors & Screenwriters
DO YOU HAVE A BOOK OR SCRIPT?
Do you want to see your work adapted as a film or series? You can upload it to our digital library and reach producers and studios directly.
TALEFLICK PRODUCTIONS: ROAD TO DEVELOPMENT
In addition to presenting your stories to producers and studios, TaleFlick has put together a special jury of specialists to choose stories to develop under its production arm.
Find out more at TaleFlick Productions.
TALEFLICK CURATES STORIES FOR FILM & TV
TaleFlick is a story curation company with a digital library where authors and screenwriters can upload their books and scripts. Hundreds of studios, production companies, and producers from all over the world search thousands of high quality stories to adapt into a film or TV show.
TaleFlick gives your story unprecedented exposure to the entertainment industry. Over 600 executives and producers rely on TaleFlick's searchable database of adaptable literary content, Adaptability Score, an exclusive industry newsletter, and contests to find the next hit.
We’ve built the bridge to Hollywood, you just need to cross it. Take control, empower your story, upload your book or script today. What are you waiting for?
WE BELIEVE THERE ARE GREAT STORIES TO BE FOUND
Our platform empowers authors all around the world who dream about seeing their stories play out on the big and small screen.
WE CREATE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL STORIES...
Our curation process is designed to help our Film & TV partners find the best original stories suitable for adaptation, that fit their needs. Using our platform, the Marketplace, it connects the literary and Film/TV worlds, to give more written stories a chance on the moving screen.
- For $199 per standard submission you will receive the following:
- A dedicated book profile, with cover and information about the story, listed in our digital library
- Feedback: full-on review by professional screenwriters, focusing on film/tv adaptation
- A chance to become a Taleflick Pick or a Top Pick
- Option to join Taleflick Discovery contest
- Exposure to top studios, production companies and producers
- Exposure to top publishers and agents for representation
- A chance to write your own pitch to producers
- For a period of one year, renewable thereafter
Road to Development, Second Cycle: Quarterfinalists
TaleFlick Project Too Big to Jail Snags Writer
Variety Exclusive: Producer and TaleFlick CEO Uri...