WE BELIEVE THERE ARE GREAT STORIES TO BE FOUND
Our platform empowers authors all around the world who dream about seeing their stories play out on the big and small screen.
WE CREATE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL STORIES...
Our curation process is designed to find the best original stories suitable for adaptation, because our clients need original content, and you create it.
- For $88 per submission you will receive the following:
- Review by our curation process
- Listing in our online portal
- Exposure to top producers and studios
- Eligibility to enter our Top Picks catalog
- Access to selected writers and services via Marketplace (coming soon)
- For a period of 1 year, renewable thereafter
HOW IT WORKS
NEWS & ARTICLES
Carolyn Steele - Author of 'Queenie's Teapot' and 'The Queenie Chronicles'
Having had her book optioned by Passage Pictures, Steele is thrilled and in her own words, "a little overwhelmed." She said, "I'm happy that my ideas have found such a terrific home and can't wait to see my characters brought to life." The author is based in Lancashire, England.
Daniel Ammann - Award-winning Journalist and Author of 'The King of Oil'
"My book is in the best hands imaginable. Since optioned by Passage Pictures, “The King of Oil" has moved in an expedited way. It’s amazing to see this project taking shape. It all started with a sentence on paper, and now my story is set at Universal with the attachment of exceptional talents like John Krasinski and Matt Damon."