TALEFLICK DISCOVERYThe next TaleFlick Discovery contest starts February 19th at 10:00am Pacific Time.
TaleFlick Discovery is a weekly contest that allows the public to vote on which stories they want to see adapted to the screen. Fans can now be involved earlier in the filmmaking process than ever before.
The most recent winner is "DOUBLE IDENTITY" by Jaye C. Blakemore, which received 2,222 votes.
TALEFLICK CURATES STORIES FOR FILM & TV
TaleFlick is a story curation company with an online platform, the Marketplace, where authors and screenwriters can present their books and scripts. Hundreds of studios, production companies, and producers from all over the world search thousands of high quality stories to adapt into a film or TV show.
TaleFlick gives your story unprecedented exposure to the entertainment industry.
WE CREATE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL STORIES...
Our curation process is designed to help our Film & TV partners find the best original stories suitable for adaptation, that fit their needs. Using our platform, the Marketplace, it connects the literary and Film/TV worlds, to give more written stories a chance on the moving screen.
WE BELIEVE THERE ARE GREAT STORIES TO BE FOUND
Our platform empowers authors all around the world who dream about seeing their stories play out on the big and small screen.
- For $88 per submission you will receive the following:
- Review by our curation process
- Present your story in the Marketplace
- Write a pitch for your story
- Exposure to top studios, production companies and producers
- Exposure to top publishers and agents for representation
- Eligibility to enter our Top Picks catalog
- Access to selected services such as editors, translators, and screenwriters.
- For a period of 1 year, renewable thereafter
Choose your role from below to learn more or if you have an existing account SIGN IN
AUTHOR or SCREENWRITER
Pitch your story to the best production companies, studios, and producers all over the world.
PUBLISHER or AGENT
Increase exposure for your clients’ stories through Film/TV adaptations, or discover a new hot client.